Digital Global Mail Limited
Publisher of The Global Mail
DGM owns the intellectual property in The Global Mail name and logo, and owns or licences the copyright in material published on the TGM Website. DGM owns the copyright in most material published on the TGM Website, although copyright in some material may be owned by third parties (for example, where that material is published under licence).
Unless expressly stated otherwise on the TGM Website, or you obtain express permission from DGM, you are not permitted to copy, republish, distribute or otherwise use material from the TGM Website.
You must not provide a link to any material on the TGM Website if the presentation or operation of that link might mislead or confuse others to believe that DGM has any affiliation or connection with you or your activities, or endorses or approves of you or your activities.
You must not copy, republish, distribute or otherwise use the TGM logo, except with DGM’s written permission.
Links to external websites
The TGM Website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only, and may become out of date. DGM has no control over, and accepts no liability for, any material on any third party website or for the activities (including privacy practices) of any the owners and/or operators of any third party website.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary on the TGM Website, a link on the TGM Website to another website must not be understood as indicating that DGM endorses, approves or recommends the owner and/or operator of the website to which the link leads, or that DGM endorses, approves or recommends the goods or services made available via that website.
Use at own risk
DGM endeavours to ensure that all material on the TGM Website is accurate and complete. However, DGM does not warrant that all material is accurate, complete or adequate for any particular purpose. Further, material on the TGM Website naturally does not take into account your specific circumstances. Any use of, or reliance on, material on the TGM Website is entirely at your risk.
As with any internet communication, use of the TGM Website carries with it a risk of exposure to viruses and other malicious computer code and other forms of interference which may effect or damage your computer system. Please take your own precautions.
DGM does not accept any responsibility for any action, claim, demand, loss (including consequential loss) and/or cost (including legal cost) however caused (including through negligence and/or wilful misconduct) which you may directly and/or indirectly suffer and/or incur in connection with your use of and/or reliance on:
- the TGM Website;
- any link to another web site; and/or
- material accessed at and/or through the TGM Website and/or any link to another website.
If legislation provides for the application of any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified and provides that DGM may not exclude all liability for breach of it, to the extent permitted by law DGM’s liability for breach of it will be limited to:
- if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
To the extent permitted by law, you release DGM and its related bodies corporate, officers, employees, agents and contractors, from all actions, claims, demands, losses (including direct, indirect and consequential losses) and/or costs (including legal costs) directly and/or indirectly suffered by you and/or incurred by you as a result of:
- your use of the TGM Website;
- your use of any link to another web site;
- your use of any material accessed at and/or through the TGM Website and/or any link to another website; and/or
When you access the TGM Website, DGM may collect personal information about you in the form of:
- the date and time of your visit;
- the webpages on the TGM Website which you visited and documents you downloaded;
- your internet service provider;
- if you accessed the web site via a link from another site (such as a search engine), the address of the web site you came from; and
- your internet protocol address (IP address) and/or domain name.
DGM uses that information to assist in developing and operating the TGM Website.
Generally, DGM uses and/or discloses personal information about you only for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). However, DGM may disclose personal information about you to a third party:
- if required to do so by law, or by the rules of any stock exchange of which DGM is a member;
- to service providers who assist DGM in operating its business, but only to the extent necessary for the service provider to provide the services DGM has engaged them to provide;
- a purchaser of the assets and/or operations of DGM’s activities, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; and
- with your permission.
If you have any complaint about the editorial standard of any material on the TGM Website, you may submit details of your complaint by email to email@example.com. DGM welcomes all feedback and we will endeavour to investigate your complaint and respond to you as soon as reasonably possible.